Wesley United Methodist Church provides food assistance to those in need by appointment with our in-house food pantry.
- Call the church office 715-842-3768 and speak to someone on staff or leave a message to make your request.
- We are a non-emergency pantry that will provide for individual clients in a confidential and caring way within a few days of a call.
- For immediate assistance we recommend calling the United Way of Wausau, at 211, for information about open pantries in our community.
- Once an initial request has been placed a Pantry Team volunteer will return a call and arrange for an appointment as soon as possible to distribute food assistance.
- Families are eligible to receive assistance once every six months.
Blessed is he who has regard for the weak; the LORD delivers him in times of trouble. The LORD will protect him and preserve his life; he will bless him in the land and not surrender him to the desire of his foes.